SIMPLY JUICY HOMEMADE BURGERS
As temperatures rise so will the heat from barbecues all across the country.
For many, nothing beats a delicious homemade burger. Shop-bought burgers are certainly convenient but making your own is actually quite simple and sure to taste better too:
· 2 pounds ground beef
· 1 egg, beaten
· ¾ cup dry breadcrumbs
· 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
· 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
· ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
· 2 cloves garlic, minced
· Step 1: Preheat grill for high heat.
· Step 2: In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and garlic using your hands. Form the mixture into 8 hamburger patties.
· Step 3: Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done
Dress your burger as you like and ENJOY!
Written By Stephanie Hetheringon (firstname.lastname@example.org)