Why become a Realtor...
Thinking about a career change? Let me describe for you why I LOVE my fantastic career and encourage you to enroll in the www.orea.com course and get licensed!
1. There's never a dull moment. (Seriously. In the last few days I have climbed through a small kitchen window for a home inspection and spent Saturday night with our furnace contractor at a home working on troubleshooting a dying secondary heat exchanger because the toilet tank had ice in it. That's a thing. Ice in the toilet.)
2. Set your own hours (This may mean 18 hour days, 7 days a week in the first five years)
3. Live your life by design. (Your family is a priority so set your working around those things/people/events that are important to you).
4.You are what you attract (You're awesome! This means all the clientele you attract will be on the same wave length.)
5.You get out of it what you put in. Generally speaking, the activities you are taking right now affect your income in ninety days. You are repaid in $$$ by focused activity.
6. You make more by thinking BIG. This means networking with other agents and understanding that giving back in your community and meeting more people will translate into more sales. This in turn gives you the ability to give back at an even bigger and the cycle continues.
7. Keller Williams won the prestigious #1 Company to work for on the Forbes list in 2017.
8. You are unlimited! There are so many people to help transition in 2018. Why wait!
9. We have a great team for you to join. We include weekly coaching with a top Canadian Real estate Coach, our Stagers, Photographers, Marketing and lots of training and administrative support.
10. You deserve to be happy. Our awesome team walks around happy. Almost all the time. Just ask them!
*Please note, this blog is not intended to solicit those home buyers or home sellers that are under a current agency agreement.