What's On Your Bookshelf?
Whether you read for stress reduction, to escape, for self-improvement, to expand your knowledge, or just for fun, the number of books readily available to choose from can be daunting to navigate!
We have put together a list of books The Jennifer Jones Team have enjoyed reading, covering a wide variety of topics, to help you get started with some ideas for your next read!
So, sit back, get comfy and enjoy a great book!
· What Everybody is Saying by Joe Navarro
· The Pillars of the Earth trilogy by Ken Follett
· Life of Pi by Yann Martel
· Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
· Move Your Stuff, Change Your Life by Karen Rauch Carter
· Astrophysics for People in a Hurry Neil DeGrasse Tyson
· Wishes Fulfilled by Wayne Dyer
· The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
· The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
· Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
· RUN! By Dean Karnazes
· Dune by Frank Herbert
· Meditation by OSHO
Written By: Tanya Chisling (email@example.com)